Collect list of Nominal’s to be surveyed, from the customer. In case of new town surveys where Nominal’s are not provided, Aster will survey the town and provide a nominal for suitable site location.
Use the survey report template forwarded by the customer.
Identify physical location of the proposed nominal and locate 3 candidates (maximum) for each nominal, as per search ring size suggested by the customer.
- Survey the site for RF suitability.
- Record Latitude and Longitude, building height etc. of the proposed candidates.
- Estimate and provide required GSM Antenna heights and orientation, proposed tower / pole location (s) will also be marked on a rough sketch of the building (rooftop) or ground site (for each candidate).
- Take site photographs (360 degrees panoramic view and building / site elevation) for each candidate as given in the survey template by you.
- Record physical addresses of the candidates and site owner / manager contact details (where available).
- Complete the Site Survey Candidate evaluation report as per the format given by you.
- Collect Nominal’s of proposed site and those of nearest location to which customer proposes the LOS connectivity & Verification.
- Record latitude, longitude, building data, obstruction data and surrounding terrain data on the LOS Survey template.
- Generate LOS Path Profile for the proposed Link using Path Loss 4.0.
- Generate LOS report for the proposed Link using Path Loss 4.0.Conduct physical survey of the hop to identify any field obstructions and verify the LOS path profile.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *